BiTastic is committed to being accessible to as many people as possible. If there is anything we can do to make the day more accessible to you we very much want to hear about it and will always prioritise access.
Things that we are already doing include:-
- Providing clear simple information at all stages from our website to signage at the venue itself
- Prioritising physical access when we chose our venues, including disabled and other parking spaces and links to nearby public transport
- Doing a full access report for every BiTastic venue which will be available online
- We can provide BSL interpretation at the event. We will make deadlines for booking this clear
- Attendees can tell us their dietary requirements and we will meet them
- We can provide assistance with travel costs for those that need it
- Making sure there are wheelchair accessible toilets and gender neutral toilets
- There will be a priority check-in system for people who need it
- We always have a quiet space for people who need to rest or just to sit and chill
- Any handouts or printed information provided by workshops can be made available in large print and/or on coloured paper and/or made available digitally
More information about access for this year’s BiTastic will be available here as soon as we have it.