Welcome to BiTastic – an annual one-day workshop programme for bi+ people and our allies.
Join us in our special Bi Bubble and celebrate Bi Visibility Day with a wide range of workshops and fun activities. BiTastic is free to attend and inclusive of all genders.
Saturday 28 September
9:30am to 5:30pm
Norton Park Conference Centre
57 Albion Road
Tickets are free and you will be able to book very soon.
And if you would like to get more involved we are looking for workshop facilitators, volunteers and stall holders as well as attendees. Please contact us and we will send you more details.
BiTastic Past and Future
- In 2015 Equality Network and our partners ran a BiFest in Edinburgh and decided we wanted to run an annual event
- BiTastic 2016 took place in Glasgow on 3rd December
- BiTastic 2017 took place in Nairn on 28th October
- BiTastic 2018 took place in Stirling on 22nd September
- 2019 is our 5th event and we are back in Edinburgh on Saturday 28th September. Looking forward to seeing you there!
We very much appreciate donations to help with the costs of running BiTastic. You can donate by text message.
Text BITA10 to 70070 to donate £10
Text BITA05 to 70070 to donate £5
Text BITA02 to 70070 to donate £2